On joining WYG we will support you in joining your professional institution and commence your path to chartership, providing you with all the development opportunities and learning you need to reach your goal.
We have accredited learning and development agreements with the following professional bodies:
- The Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
- Chartered Institution of Building Service Engineers (CIBSE)
- Institution of Engineers Irelandô, Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Chartered Institute of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM)
- We are also recognised learning partners of Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI)
In addition, we have a bespoke development programme for our graduate and early career talent; the WYG Development Programme is a 2 year structured personal development programme comprising of a series of development modules and networking events. The programme offers a blended learning approach with classroom based elements, outdoor development, experiential and self learning elements. More detail on the programme can be found here.
There are also a range of support mechanisms available including a pool of mentors representing each professional institutions, line managers as coaches and graduate networks providing a medium to share knowledge and learning.