We have been operating in Albania for nearly 10 years. We have extensive experience in implementing capacity building and technical assistance projects for a number of donors and international financial institutions (IFIs).
We have undertaken several significant projects that have made a positive impact on public finance, the labour market, as well as employment and labour services.
We have also been involved in technical programmes aiming to improve and develop the country’s infrastructure, more specifically in the transport, social, environment, and energy sectors.
Our international network of highly skilled individuals and strategic partners enables us to deploy the expertise necessary to complete the most ambitious projects successfully.
Our main projects include:
- Technical Assistance to Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure: to contribute to the integration of Albania to the EU
- Project Preparation Study of Water Supply and Sewerage in Kamza Municipality
- Education Investments Framework: assisted the Ministry of Education and Science to develop a framework to take informed decisions regarding investments in education facilities
- Strengthening Labour Market and Employment Support to Labour Inspection Services and Regional Labour Offices in Albania: to provide institutional strengthening and capacity building to Regional Labour Offices
- Upgrade of Electricity Transmission Systems in Albania: to identify the actual and future bottlenecks in Albania’s electricity transmission system