We have been present in Kosovo since September 2003, focusing on EU and DFID funded programmes. We undertake projects that make a positive impact on rural and socio-economic development, public sector governance and the country’s infrastructure.
We offer consultancy and technical advisory services to strengthen the output of public institutions and foster the growth of private organisations.
Our local team of highly skilled individuals can rely on our global network of experts and strategic partners in order to achieve the most ambitious objectives.
We have already completed nine projects in Kosovo and are currently involved in four other programmes.
Overview of our main services:
- Implementation of projects and programmes in line with EU procedures
- Support of capacity building in public institutions
- Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies for infrastructure projects
- SME development
- Agricultural and rural development
- Strategic investment planning
- Functional analysis and organisational restructuring
- Services for employment market institutions, education and social assistance sectors
- Preparation and implementation of social communications, public relations and territorial marketing strategies
- Public institutions employee training
Our main projects include:
- Support to the Kosovo Centre for Livestock Breeding: to assist in increasing livestock productivity and stimulate the rural economy in Kosovo
- Support to EU Partnership and Standards Process: to improve institutional structures and human capacity performance
- Marketing Support Project: to improve the marketing of domestically produced agricultural and food products inside and outside of Kosovo
- Employment Regeneration Programme: to support and build capacities of the Ministry of Labour and Social and Employment Offices