We have been established in Serbia for more than seven years. We specialise in delivering consultancy on development programmes and projects supported by the EU.
We provide consultancy services and technical assistance to help the development of public institutions and private organisations. Our projects contribute to making a positive impact on the infrastructure and the socio-economic growth of the country.
Our wide network of international experts and strategic partners allows us to deliver the skills and knowledge specific to the most ambitious projects.
Overview of our main services:
- Project management in line with EU procedures
- Strategic and investment planning
- Functional analysis and organisational restructure of public administration bodies and organisations
- Diversification of rural economy and implementation of IPARD funds
- Public sector employee training
Our main projects include:
- Employment Support Programme: to reduce unemployment and support social cohesion in Serbia
- Education for all – increasing the availability and quality of education for children from marginalised groups
- Supporting Regional Development Agencies: to stimulate the socio-economic development of Serbia
- Supporting the Development of Public Internal Financial Control: to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and transparency in the allocation and expenditure of funds in Serbia.