We provide consultancy services on both technical and socio-economic development projects. In 2013, we were awarded Turkey’s National Champion Award for Customer Focus, which testifies to our success and our commitment to turning our clients’ most ambitious goals into reality.
Our vision is to become a catalyst for positive change. Thanks to our highly skilled experts, we have been the leader for EU funded technical assistance projects in Turkey since 2003. We also benefit from the company’s international network of consultants and strategic partners which enables us to implement complex, large scaled projects in the public and private sectors alike.
We currently have offices in Istanbul, at the heart of Turkey’s business environment, and WYG IT Solutions operates out of Bilkent CyberPark
Overview of our main services
- Technical and engineering consultancy
- Socio-economic consultancy
- Web-based IT solutions which employ workflows to manage projects in a virtual environment
Our main projects include
- Technical assistance for the supervision of the construction of the Ordu waste water treatment plant and retrofitting of Kumbaşi waste water treatment plant
- Technical assistance for improving the quality of public employment services
- Technical assistance for developing the capacity of organisations to recruit blood donors to contribute to the improvement of community health
- Technical assistance to create an infrastructure to support the employability of disadvantaged people in Ankara, facilitating their access to labour market, and eliminating barriers to entry into the labour market.