White Young Green Plc, consultant to the built, natural and social environment, announces its Interim Results for the six months ended 31 December 2004.
- 64% increase in turnover to £65.83m (2003: £40.14m)
- 44% increase in profit before tax and goodwill amortisation to £4.21m (2003: £2.93m)
- 11% increase in adjusted earnings per share to 7.8p (2003: 7.0p)
- 9% increase in dividend per share to 2.4p (203: 2.2p)
- Reduction in working capital days to 88 (2003: 124)
- 52% increase in net order book to £220m (2003: £145m)
- 13% underlying organic growth in the period
- 2 acquisitions completed in February 2005
- New framework contracts with a net fee value of £35m confirmed
- 60% of estimated net turnover for 2006 already secured
- Additional non-executive director appointed
- International business infrastructure established
- Major project wins announced for English Partnerships, Network Rail, BNFL and the Office of Government Commerce
Chairman Peter Wood said:
"We approach the second half of the financial year in a confident frame of mind with the order book at a record level, a platform for future international growth established and the cross selling of complementary skill sets beginning to reap significant reward. Trading remains in line with expectations and we remain positive and confident about our future. "