Dessislava Kovatcheva Head of Unit Analysis, Strategies and Evaluations
As head of unit, Dessislava is responsible for business development activities as well as senior project consultancy in the areas of policy analysis and development, financial analysis and planning strategy development, and programme evaluations.
Key projects include:
- supporting the process of preparing the Partnership Agreement of Bulgaria for the period 2014-2020
- development and implementation of a water and wastewater sector strategy – scenarios for financing future expenditure needs
- feasibility study of urban transport for the Bulgarian city, Stara Zagora
- Bulgaria-Romania transregional socio-economic development project
- supporting the process of preparing the Operational Programme "Innovation and Competitiveness" of Bulgaria for the period 2014-2020.