Martin Hawthorne Director - Planning
Martin has 26 years' experience and acts as planner and lead consultant on major developments. A Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute, he specialises in residential development, large-scale urban extensions, strategic planning, community consultation and masterplanning.
Recent projects include:
- Dubai Waterfront (1.5m proposed population)
- Boorley Green Strategic Development Area (1,400 dwellings)
- Sandleford Farm, Newbury (2,000 dwellings)
- Land to the West of Chichester (1,600 dwellings)
- Westgate Site, Aldershot (mixed-use town centre site)
- BAT/AFC/LTF Sites Totton (two new football grounds and residential development)
- Hampshire Farm, Emsworth (280 dwellings).