People with responsibility for non-domestic properties such as employers, landlords and owners have a legal duty to ensure that they undertake adequate fire precautions to mitigate the risk of fire whilst also ensuring that controls are in place should a fire start.
We can help ensure that you comply with the law and that all of your fire safety requirements are taken care of.
We have achieved the highest standard Gold approval from NSi for the provision of Life Safety Fire Risk Assessments in accordance with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2008; NSI Quality Schedule FRAQS 123 and industry recognised BAFE Scheme Document SP 205 Part 1.
Our services include:
- Fire Risk Assessments in accordance with Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order and in line with PAS79 for occupied premises and construction sites
- design and drawing appraisals checking for fire design compliance with Approved Document B of the Building Regulations, BS9999, or fire engineering design
- help, advice and assessment of individual issues covering:
- fire safety management
- passive and active fire safety building systems
- occupancy levels
- places of special fire risk
- fire escape doors and fire escape routes
- fire fighting lifts
- emergency lighting
- fire alarms
- fire hydrants
- sprinklers and fire fighting equipment
- specialist fire protection systems
- arrangements for disabled people
- fire appliance routes
- construction fire safety audits and plans
- end user Fire Safety Manuals.