People with responsibility for non-domestic properties such as employers, landlords and owners have a legal duty to ensure that they undertake adequate fire precautions to mitigate the risk of fire whilst also ensuring that controls are in place should a fire start.
We can help ensure that you comply with the law and that all of your fire safety requirements are taken care of.
Our services include:
- Fire Risk Assessments in accordance with Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order and in line with PAS79 for occupied premises and construction sites
- design and drawing appraisals checking for fire design compliance with Approved Document B of the Building Regulations, BS9999, or fire engineering design
- help, advice and assessment of individual issues covering:
- fire safety management
- passive and active fire safety building systems
- occupancy levels
- places of special fire risk
- fire escape doors and fire escape routes
- fire fighting lifts
- emergency lighting
- fire alarms
- fire hydrants
- sprinklers and fire fighting equipment
- specialist fire protection systems
- arrangements for disabled people
- fire appliance routes
- construction fire safety audits and plans
- end user Fire Safety Manuals.