Designing highways is driven by the need to connect people with places. Whether you’re implementing improvements and updates or building a totally new road, the design must bring benefits to the communities it links.
Our multidisciplinary transport team provides highway design and consulting services, acts as contractor’s designer and, undertakes early contractor involvement commissions.
Our range of capabilities includes:
- survey, investigation, analysis & advice - traffic surveys, analysis and forecasting, accident investigation and analysis, economic assessment and topographical surveys
- scheme feasibility and planning, including multi-modal studies as well as public consultation, exhibitions and inquiries
- management services - from tender preparation & evaluation to programming and control
- engineering design services as both client’s representative and contractor’s designer, via experts in preliminary and detailed design, bridge & structural engineering, pavement analysis & design, drainage, road signs and lighting
- project management and site support services - we have a strong track record of highway construction project management, site supervision and as site representative for the design team.