Services: Water Management
We offer a range of services to both the public and private sectors reflected in over 25 years’ experience. We have a team of engineers, hydrogeologists, hydrologists and geologists experienced in water management.
These professionals have a detailed understanding of the chemistry and dynamics of the water regime and its interaction with other elements of the environment. Our effective and proactive approach to consultation with stakeholders enables cost effective sustainable solutions to be developed.
We offer a full range of services in relation to the management of the water environment, including:
- water resource studies and the development of public water supply schemes
- industrial water supply development licensing
- hydrogeological, soils and surface water element of EIA and planning applications.
- mineral extraction – impact assessment
- integrated polution control license
- compliance monitoring
- hydrogeological risk assessments eg landfills, cemeteries, contaminated land (DQRA).
- hydroecological assessments of protected habitats
- water quality & level monitoring programmes
- flood risk assessment
- assimilative capacity studies
- aquifer and source protection plans
- geothermal assessment and design
- irrigation supplies eg golf course developments
- bottled water development and certification of natural mineral waters
- dewatering assessments
- groundwater modeling
- well rehabilitation