Services: Structural Engineering
The provision of elegant, innovative and cost effective structural engineering requires specialised engineering expertise – and WYG provides a high calibre, comprehensive service supported by fully certified quality assurance procedures. WYG staff are effective communicators who contribute fully in multi-skilled teams, ensuring that effective solutions are delivered to clients.
WYG’s structural engineering capabilities include:
- Comprehensive advisory, feasibility and design service.
- Team players who enjoy the challenge of providing effective innovative and elegant solutions to achieve client objectives.
- Integration of environmental considerations to support sustainable practise.
- Contract preparation and site management to achieve strong control and excellent quality.
- Forefront of research to improve standardisation and cost improvement.
Range of services:
- Option appraisals
- State-of-the-art design service
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Statutory approvals
- Foundation engineering
- Risk analysis
- Value engineering
- Safety analysis
- Fire engineering
- Legislation advice
- Site supervision
- Staff secondment
- Expert witness
- CDM Co-ordinator
- Surveys and inspections
- Specification preparation
- Technical audit
- Research and development
To find out how we can help you, please contact our Structural Engineering Consultants team.