Services: Safety Management
Effective management of health and safety is a critical factor in controlling and reducing risks in business.
We provide a full range of advisory, management and training services in the UK and overseas that assist clients in recognising that not only is it cost effective to manage health and safety in a pro-active manner, but also there are real business benefits that can be achieved, including reductions in employee absence levels, increased productivity, significant reductions in civil compensation claims and improved staff morale.
Our services include:
Health and safety management
- Development and implementation of safety management systems such as OHSAS 18001, BS8800, HSG65
- Risk assessments (including general workplace and activity, manual handling, Display Screen equipment (DSE), CoSHH etc.)
- Independent compliance audits
Construction, Design & Management (CDM) co-ordinator services
- Full proactive CDM co-ordinator service on notifiable projects of all sizes
- Client’s construction health and safety advisor for non-notifiable projects
- Design health and safety risk workshops
- CDM regulations compliance audits of all duty holders
Occupational hygiene monitoring – dusts, fumes, vapours etc.
Asbestos monitoring, surveys and management
Statutory examination of Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) systems
We deliver Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) accredited courses under licence, including directing safely, managing safely and working safely.
Bespoke training tailored to client requirements is also delivered either at our training venues or the clients’ premises. Topic areas covered include:
- Executive update – key health and safety legislative requirements
- Health and safety risk assessments – a practical approach
- DSE safety and user awareness
- Handling loads, preventing injury and good manual handling practice
- CoSHH assessment assessor training
- CDM Regulations 2007 for Designers
- Examination and testing of Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) plant
Fire and emergency response management
- Fire prevention, risk assessment and management
- Expert advice on means of escape, structural protection, automatic detection and fire fighting systems
For further information on our full range of health and safety services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org