Reducing risks to your business
Effective safety management should be an integral part of any organisation. The business benefits of proactive safety management can include reduced absences, increased productivity and better employee morale.
We provide an integrated service which combines the management of workplace health and safety with statutory compliance and asset maintenance with the aim of reducing and effectively managing risk in your workplace.
Our services include:
- developing and implementing safety management systems (HSG65, OHSAS 18001 and ISO45001)
- health and safety policies, procedures and safe systems of work
- baseline safety management audits, gap analysis and action plans
- workplace compliance audits, inspections and risk assessments covering topics such as: manual handling; COSHH assessments; DSE (visual display units); noise surveys; workplace transport; slips and trips; work at height; and work equipment.
- Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations (DSEAR) risk assessments
- emergency plans and procedures
- accident / incident investigation
- behavioural safety support
- safety climate assessments
- HAZOPs / HAZCONs studies
- BIM safety integration
- accredited training, bespoke training packages and task specific toolbox talks.