This page contains all the information required to be disclosed in accordance with AIM Rule 26.
The WYG Group was established by the merger of Ernest Green Partners Holdings plc and White Young Consulting Engineers Limited in 1997. Ernest Green set up an independent engineering consultancy in 1959. Five years later in 1964, Ron Young and Terence White formed a civil and structural engineering consultancy later changing its name to White Young Consulting Engineers Limited.
Registered office address:
72,699,665 ordinary shares of 0.1 pence each.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of securities
WYG plc is incorporated in England (Registered Address: Arndale Court, Otley Road, Headingley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS6 2UJ, United Kingdom) which is also its main country of operation.
Annual & Interim Reports
Articles of Association
Description of the Business
Names and Biographical Details of the Directors
Nomad & Advisers
Responsibilities of Board Members