We are pleased to report another positive year for WYG. Against the backdrop of an improving trading environment, we have achieved a significant improvement in profitability, secured important new business with key clients, improved the scale and profile of our order book, and further strengthened our business through acquisition and other investments for future growth.
- Revenue of £126.9m
- Adjusted profit before tax* of £4.2m
- Adjusted earnings per share* of 7.0p
- Resumption of dividend payments with a proposed final dividend of 0.5p
- Unrestricted cash as at 31 March 2014 £12.8m after £1.6m investment and acquisitions
- Strong momentum in good quality international contract wins including £28m of contracts in Southern Africa and €8m in Western Balkans
- Investment in Upper Quartile and acquisition of Delta Partnership Solutions
- New £15m trade finance facility with Santander UK plc
- Order book up 12% to £86.8m at March 2014
* Before separately disclosed items
Today’s announcement and presentation can be downloaded from our investors section.