We are pleased to announce that the full Annual Report is now available to download from the investors section.
As we announced on 3rd June, key points to note are:
- Profit before tax of £4.2m reflecting not only a considerable improvement in profitability year-on-year but also a much improved performance in the second half.
- Significant improvement in the UK with MoD rebasing programme generating increased work and pipeline, and work in planning and development disciplines gathering momentum
- Strong momentum internationally with contract wins including £28m of contracts in Southern Africa and £8m in Western Balkans and, announced today, a three-year programme worth up to £28m to support the Libyan security and justice sector
- Group order book up 12% to £86.8 million at 31 March 2014
- Investment in Upper Quartile and acquisition of Delta Partnership Solutions extends our international development capability across Africa
- New £15m trade finance facility with Santander UK plc agreed and operational
- A resumption of dividend payments - last paid in December 2008
- Launched leadership and line management development programmes, conducted benefits reviews and introduced a recognition policy that enables line managers to reward exceptional effort.