20 May 2016
We are delighted to be Content Partner of this year’s ACE International Conference taking place on 15 June 2016 in London on the theme “Investment & Innovation – Building Global Infrastructure.”
The event is gathering a host of world leading experts who are expected to fuel fascinating panel discussions on topical issues such as the ongoing challenges to the global economy, BREXIT, global security, climate change, and smart cites.
It is promising to be a must attend for any business looking to seize global opportunities in the infrastructure, engineering, and consultancy arena.
Every panel discussion will be introduced by a keynote address from an influential figure in the field:
• Justine Greening MP, Secretary of State for International Development on the ongoing challenges of the global economy
• James Stewart, Chairman, Global Infrastructure, KPMG, on BREXIT
• Nick Allan, CEO Europe & Africa, Control Risks, on Global Security
• Professor Hans-Otto Pörtner, Co-Chair Inter-Governmental Panel on Climate Change, on Climate Change and the Paris Agreement
• Mike Brown MVO, Commissioner, Transport for London, on Smart Cities
For the full agenda of the ACE International Conference and to register, visit the website: www.ace-international-conference.com
Book your place now.