9 June 2015
Strong profit growth on increased revenues and significant order book momentum
We are pleased to report on another successful year for WYG in which we have seen strong profit growth on increased revenues and significant order book momentum. Our stated strategy to drive quality growth across the Group is clearly working and, with a strong pipeline of future opportunity and a new, long-term banking facility, we have a clear opportunity to generate a positive change in pace and accelerate the Group forward.
• Revenue* up 3% to £130.5m
• Adjusted profit before tax** up 34% to £5.7m
• Adjusted earnings per share** of 9.2p
• Proposed final dividend of 0.7p giving a total dividend for the year of 1.0p
• Unrestricted cash as at 31 March 2015 £11.4m after £1.5m investment in acquisitions
• Order book up 21% to £105.0m at 31 March 2015 prior to post year end wins
• Acquisitions of Alliance Environment and Planning and (after the year end) FMW Consultancy
• New £25m trade finance facility agreed with HSBC
• Strategic Review concludes that focussing on organic and acquisitive growth independently with the right finance in place will optimise shareholder value
* Including share of joint ventures
**Before separately disclosed items
Today’s announcement and presentation can be downloaded from our investors section.