1 December 2016
We are very pleased to report continued momentum in the growth of the business, with profit before tax (before separately disclosed items) for the half year ending 30th September 2016 up 27% on revenues which are 17% ahead of the comparative period. In addition, the Group order book, our key lead indicator, increased to £163.7m as at 30 September 2016, up 33% compared with the corresponding time last year and up 9% since 31 March 2016.
• Revenue* up 17% to £73.5m (H1 2015: £62.6m)
• Adjusted operating profit before tax** up 27% to £2.8m (H1 2015: £2.2m)
• Profit before tax up 18% to £2.6m (H1 2015: £2.2m)
• Order book increased by 33% to £163.7m at 30 September 2016 (30 September 2015: £123.4m)
• Adjusted** earnings per share up 12% to 3.7p (H1 2015: 3.3p)
• Interim dividend up 20% at 0.6p per Ordinary Share (H1 2015: 0.5p)
• Cash outflow from operations reduced to £2.6m (H1 2015: £5.3m)
• Group exposure to defined pension liabilities closed out with return of surplus to WYG
*Including share of Joint Venture revenues
**Before separately disclosed items
Today’s announcement and presentation can be downloaded from our investors section.