19 February 2015
The Yorkshire & Humber Infrastructure Alliance (YHIA) launches its Manifesto “Preparing for Growth” on Friday 27 February at Leeds Town Hall.
The event, hosted by BBC journalist and broadcaster Harry Gration, will feature a panel debate by leading decision makers on the importance of a coordinated approach to infrastructure investment against the backdrop of devolved economic powers, and the impact on growth and job creation in the area.
The YHIA is a coalition of seven Professional and Membership Associations created to promote investment and infrastructure in the region:
• The Association for Consultancy & Engineering (ACE), Northern Region
• The Chartered Institution of Highways & Transportation (CIHT)
• The Civil Engineering Contractors Association (CECA)
• Constructing Excellence (CE)
• The Construction Industry Council (CIC)
• Construction Industry Training Board (CITB)
• The Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
Marc Davies, Head of Geo-Environment and Waste Resources at WYG, is Chair of the ACE Northern Region Group, which aims to support the development of both technical and social infrastructure across Yorkshire and Humberside.
We welcome this collaboration to influence investment and delivery. As technical consultants and experts, WYG has a key role to play in unlocking the potential of the Northern Powerhouse, helping the development and improvement of infrastructure, housing, employment, research, education and the wider economy of the region.
To book your place at this prestigious event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org