Dan O'Connell Director, Asset & Project Management
Dan is a fully qualified asbestos specialist and is responsible for our asbestos consultancy teams throughout the UK, delivering the following services:
- UKAS accredited management surveys
- UKAS accredited refurbishment/demolition surveys
- UKAS accredited air monitoring & 4 stage clearance
- UKAS accredited bulk sample analysis
- full asbestos management including the development of asbestos management plans
- UKATA certified asbestos awareness training
- expert witness.
His recent assignments include:
- delivery of asbestos management services to the UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) with full international coverage
- framework consultant for asbestos reinspections across the BT estate (approximately 4,000 sites nationally)
- framework consultant for asbestos services across the Royal Mail national portfolio
- framework consultant for University of Liverpool for full asbestos management since 2008
- framework consultant for Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council & Surrey County Council.