Dave Corbin Director & Head of Project Management
Dave is a Programme & Project Management specialist with over 25 years' experience. He leads our Programme and Project Management Practice and is responsible for client relationship management, staff development, professional excellence, the creation of strategic plans, business development strategy, and has P&L accountability for the Practice.
Key programmes and projects on which Dave has worked include:
- City of London Police Accommodation Strategy
- Guildford Park Road Mixed Use Development
- Principal Support Provider Framework, Defence Infrastructure Organisation (as Ops South Regional Key Project Office Manager)
- Surrey County Council Collaboration Framework
- Queen Elizabeth’s School, Dorset County Council
- Project Everest, One Snow Hill, KPMG
- QinetiQ Estates Professional Services Framework
- Adur Reorganisation Project, West Sussex County Council
- Canada House Refurbishment Project, FCO Services (for the Canadian High Commission).
- Surrey & Sussex Police Professional Services Framework