John Millns Head of Rural Business Development
John has more than 25 years' professional experience of agriculture and rural development in international development programmes. His practical experience of working with farmers and rural enterprises, as well as at advisory and policy levels, includes:
- implementing Ukraine’s WTO and ENP Framework commitments in the rural sector
- information systems to improve food security decision making in the ENP East Area Georgia and Moldova
- developing open-air food markets in Armenia
- institutional and capacity building of the National Association of Farmers in Sierra Leone
- numerous diverse programmes to support farmers and food production in countries such as Kosovo, Afghanistan, Belize, the Western Balkans, Southern Serbia, Albania, Malta, West Tien Shan, Egypt and Zimbabwe.