Nigel Mann Director – Noise, Air Quality, Lighting, Odour
Nigel is an expert in noise, acoustics, vibration, environmental lighting, air quality, and odour with 15 years' experience. He is a Member of the Institute of Acoustics (MIOA) and an Associate Member of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (AIEMA).
His expertise includes:
- expert witness and public inquiry work – noise legislation for clients including Sainsbury’s, Persimmon Homes and East Midlands Airport
- noise surveys & assessments for health & safety standards
- noise investigations and assessments, including rock concerts at Donington Park
- PPG24 and BS4142 assessments
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
- wind turbine noise impact assessments
- highways assessments, such as the M1 junction 19
- M1 junction 19, DMRB and GOMMMS (CADNA noise modelling)
- building and architectural acoustics
- construction/demolition noise impact assessment.