Petru Fumărel Managing Director - Romania
Petru is Managing Director of Romania with 21 years’ experience in Business Development, Project Implementation and Business Management.
With a degree in Psychology and Sociology and background in Project Management Petru has 15 years’ experience in Phare, Sapard and EU funded projects. As a project management expert he currently oversees the day-to-day management of WYG in Romania.
His recent projects include:
- training for staff involved in the management of structural and cohesion funds, Romania
- technical assistance for developing and implementing development programs dedicated to local communities
- the organisation of seminars and workshops on the progress of the RDP
- Organisation (logistics) for the professional training on “Social Communication and Mediation” Project
- organising workshops for staff of the General Directorate of Rural Development Managing Authority and National Rural Development Programme (GDRD AM-NRDP) and county level assigned to the NRDP in order to improve business