Jamie Cassie Associate, Transport
Jamie provides transport planning advice to clients, predominantly in the residential sector, to assist with the promotion of development sites through the planning process. This includes initial feasibility advice, production of reports to support planning applications (Transport Assessments, Travel Plans) and liaison/negotiations with the local planning authorities, local highway authorities and Highways England.
He has also appeared as an expert witness at a number of Public Inquiry Planning Appeals.
- Some of the schemes he has worked on include:
- Tickow Lane, Shepshed– as Project Manager for a Transport Assessment and Travel Plan for a development of up to 485 dwellings to the west of Shepshed, Leicestershire.
- Land at Bowbrook, Shrewsbury– as Project Manager for a Transport Assessment and Travel Plan for a development of 425 dwellings plus a 13ha Countryside Park in Bowbrook, Shrewsbury.
- Dunstall Farm, Tamworth – as Project Manager for a Transport Assessment, Travel Plan and ES Transport chapter for a sustainable urban extension comprising circa 800 dwellings, a new primary school and associated community uses on land to the south-west of Tamworth town centre.
- Land at Fleckney Road, Fleckney – as Expert witness for planning appeal against refusal of planning permission for 290 dwellings in Fleckney, Leicestershire. The appeal was upheld, and planning permission granted.