Jethro Punter Associate, Transport
Jethro is an experienced transport planner who has worked extensively in the private and public sectors over the last 19 years. He specialises in the development of Transport Strategies and the assessment and review of the impacts of major developments.
Some of the schemes he has worked on include:
- Oxford University Estate Transport Strategy
- Transport Strategies for Witney, Bicester, Banbury, North Oxford and Headington (Oxfordshire).
- Transport Strategies for Rushden, Higham Ferrers and Towcester (Northamptonshire).
- Sustainable Communities Strategy (Wiltshire)
- Strategic Economic Plan Transport Strategy (South East Midlands LEP)
- Enquiry by Design for Haslar Hospital (on behalf of the Princes Foundation)
- WEMM area wide residential Travel Plan (Coventry)