Sarah Hains Associate, Planning
Sarah’s focus is on providing planning advice to clients in the form of site appraisals and local plan assessments, the preparation of pre-application and planning application submissions, planning appeals and local plan representations.
She primarily works on projects for both the residential and energy sectors.
Some of her recent work includes:
- Outline planning application on behalf of Homes England for a mixed use residential and employment proposal in Havant
- Outline planning application for a greenfield urban extension for 500 dwellings and community facilities in Newbury
- Reserved matters application for 72 dwellings and ecological mitigation in Eastleigh
- Planning applications for gas-powered standby electricity generation plants nationwide
- Pre-application and planning application submissions for battery storage facilities nationwide
- Promotion of housing sites through the Draft Havant Borough Local Plan 2036