Trevor Moody Associate, Planning
Trevor is responsible for submitting, monitoring and negotiating planning applications and appeals, including co-ordination of multidisciplinary teams. He provides advice to both the public and private sectors including the production of feasibility studies, housing land supply appraisals, site search analysis as well as making representations on emerging development plans and producing policy and site analysis.
Some projects Trevor has been involved in, include:
- Residential Planning Applications, Fareham - development frameworks and planning applications for almost 1,000 dwellings across five sites within Fareham Borough.
- University of Southampton Science Park - provision of ongoing strategic advice to the University of Southampton Science Park as well as managing the preparation and submission of planning applications.
- Old Thorns Hotel & Country Club, Liphook - achieveing planning permission for substantial expansion proposals for the hotel including 60 additional bedrooms and improved and enlarged dining and conference facilities.
- Bramshot Farm Country Park, Fleet - Successfully achieving planning permission for the creation of a new 33 hectare Country Park providing Suitable Alternative Natural Greenspace (SANGS), on behalf of Hart District Council.
- Community led development, Drayton, Oxfordshire - Securing planning permission for 73 new homes and sports pitches in an Oxfordshire village.