Regulatory compliance of both soft and hard services in the built environment is vital to the operational success of any organisation.
To ensure your compliance, our services begin with professional technical auditing tailored to the specific project requirements. On refurbishment and new build projects, we then work through establishing pre-start compliance standards through identifying risk, developing solutions and providing post-compliance monitoring regimes.
With consultant teams located throughout the UK, we are able to deliver compliance services to meet the necessary outputs and specification for clients across all sectors and regions. Our experience includes working with small local businesses, large multi-national organisations, local authorities, social housing providers and government departments. Our client base includes Network Rail, McDonalds, Engie Utilities and the Ministry of Justice.
Using bespoke software to capture and manipulate data, our facilities experts provide clients with a comprehensive analysis that clearly identifies poor condition or management. From this foundation, we are then able to help reduce operational risk and improve business productivity through ensuring a safe and efficient working environment. Our range of compliance services includes:
• Statutory Compliance Audits & Monitoring
• COSHH, PUWER Risk Assessments
• Air Hygiene – TR19 Compliance & Monitoring
• Landlords Consent Assessments
• Planned Preventative Maintenance activities
• Legionella (L8) Risk assessment and management
• Soft Service - Cleaning Audits & Risk Assessments
• Operation and maintenance manuals
• COSHH information
• Client Contractor Performance Management