Making travel easier
Relied upon by millions of commuters, families and tourists, public transport is an essential part of a city’s structure. To help you connect people with places we offer the following integrated services:
- ticketing – developing innovative solutions to increase sales and improve efficiency
- interchanges and rail integration – we have a large portfolio of projects providing multidisciplinary services to station and interchange schemes. We offer services for all stages, from initial design, through planning, detailed design and implementation
- modelling - we have extensive experience of modelling public transport in demand forecasting models including VISUM and TRIPS, and can analyse public transport accessibility using VISUM, Accession and GIS
- network management and scheduling - we offer a range of services from demand assessments to service implementation and beyond
- public transport studies - developing and designing physical measures to prioritise bus movements, thereby helping to reduce bus journey times. These projects are typically undertaken on behalf of local authorities and include measures such as bus priority at signal controlled junctions and ‘bus gates’.