Driving skilled workforces
Vocational training is crucial to education, the labour market and business and we deliver a wide range of training to various vocational groups.
We train teachers, schoolchildren, PES and social welfare staff, labour market institutions’ staff, the unemployed, jobseekers and employees of all sizes of enterprise whose skills need to be updated. In 2012, we established a non-public education institution "Good Project" which specialised in offering tailor-made solutions for the education sector.
Our clients include local, regional and national authorities and business partners from:
- public sector,
- central government and national institutions,
- regional government and institutions,
- local government and institutions, private sector,
- large enterprises,
- micro, small and medium enterprises.
We are adept at providing:
- development of vocational training programmes based on Modular Employable Skills (MES)
- wide ranging training for teachers, including qualification courses, to prepare them for vocational education programmes, modular MES teacher training, project methodology and international practices
- vocational training in most vocational occupations, vocational training in social competences, vocational and social activation, vocational advisory, coaching and mentoring.